So, I promised everyone that I would be more diligent on my posts, so here goes...
I recently read Atonement by Ian McEwan. I was interested in reading this because the movie looked so good, but I never watched it. WHAT A DEPRESSING BOOK! The time period was WWII in England, and the story revolved around a wealthy family. While the parts about nursing and the battle scenes were interesting, it was just such a downer! I would be interested to hear anyone else's thoughts on this book.
ALSO... our book club this month is reading two books: Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell and Eye Contact by Cammie McGovern. Feel free to read along with us and post your comments before July is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Dem! Way to update your blog! When do you find the time to read all of those books? Maybe if I would blog a little less.....I would find a little more time to read.
Post a Comment