The Hill Family
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
My sister's family was here in Utah for Easter weekend. We got all eight grandchildren to sit still long enough for a picture! It was a great weekend, complete with an Easter-egg hunt in the back yard! We were sad to see the Meiers go home :-(
1 comment:
The Meier family
said...
I love how you say "we" when it was mom and Jill and I! Love ya anyway!
March 28, 2008 at 9:54 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Demaree
Magna, Utah, United States
Wife, mother of three. I work full time and I carry a full load of classes at the University of Utah.
View my complete profile
My Favorite Books
The Timetraveller's Wife
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Davinci Code
My Favorite Websites
Yahoo Finance
Flylady
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
▼
March
(4)
The kids are getting so big! Here's their individu...
My sister's family was here in Utah for Easter wee...
Spring Break!
Meet the Hill Family!
Friends & Family
My sister Candice's blog
Fish Family Blog
Hertzler Family Blog
Salazar Family Blog
Paschal Family Blog
1 comment:
I love how you say "we" when it was mom and Jill and I! Love ya anyway!
Post a Comment